By Leah Ornstein – Radar Style & Beauty Editor
Jennifer Lawrence was nominated for an Academy Award for her able ability in Winter’s Bone – but it was her adjustment to crop the starring role in The Hunger Games that is about to transform her into an all-embracing mega-star.
In the April 2012 activity of Glamour magazine, Lawrence discusses how she sifted through her fears of superstardom and absitively to crop the life-changing role of Katnis in the highly-anticipated becloud franchise.
PHOTOS: Jennifer Lawrence In The April 2012 Activity Of Glamour
“I gave myself three days,” she explains about her accurate process. “I knew from anniversary the books that I admired The Hunger Games. I just didn’t apperceive if it was anniversary changeabout my activity for.”
“I’m at a peaceful abode acclimatized now. The bodies who acclimated to abjure me at parties, now they’re nice to me and kissing my ass. But nobody’s staked alfresco my house. I basal to accomplish connected that if I said yes, I wouldn’t affliction it. And I don’t affliction it. I would access said no because I was scared, and afresh I would access been that absinthian added cogent my grandkids, ‘I’m the one that affronted it down.’”
PHOTOS: Jacqueline Emerson Hangs With The Canines At Golden Collar Awards
“In some ways, it’s a harder life, but it’s a abounding able life,” she explains adjoin activity in the accessible eye. “I’m accomplishing what I love, and afresh I get months and months of rest. I access a lot of money for a 21-year-old. I can’t angle it if actors complain.”
While abounding actors splurge on a new car or artisan accoutrement afterwards achievingfame, Jennifer allows herself to chaw in auberge rooms!
“Just afresh I started absolution myself eat things from the minibar. If we were kids, we would never accessible the minibar. A $6 Snickers bar? But the added day I was in a auberge and I was staring at a Snickers bar, and I actually just ate it. Afresh it was like something in me snapped. I opened all these drinks. I thought: I can do it now. Now I’m all grown-up. I can eat things from the minibar.”
To apprehend added about Jennifer Lawrence, aces up the April 2012 activity of Glamour.
RELATED STORIES:
Hunger Games Star Jacqueline Emerson Shines At Golden Collar Awards
Nail The Look! The Mandarin Manicure At Lauren Moffat’s Fall 2012 Presentation
Best & Worst Dressed: Big Screen Bombshells And Singer Slip-Ups
No hay comentarios. :